What I Believe.
There are a few things that I believe in that help guide me in representing people:
- Everybody matters. Everyone.
- There is no such thing as a hopeless case.
- No one should be judged as a person solely by his worst day.
- Everyone deserves second chances.
- Everyone deserves to be treated fairly and with dignity.
- Might does not make right. Lawyers have a responsibility to stand up to bullies, whoever they may be.
- Mental illness, substance abuse, and addiction do not diminish a person’s worth or value.
- The most valuable things I can give are compassion, effort, and loyalty.
– Ernest Stone