What a lawyer believes is at least as important as what he knows.
- There is no such thing as a hopeless case.
- No one should be judged solely by his or her worst day.
- Everyone deserves second chances.
- Everyone charged with a crime deserves an aggressive, professional defense.
- Everyone deserves to be treated with fairness and dignity.
- Might does not make right. Lawyers have a responsibility to stand up to bullies, whoever they may be.
- Mental illness, substance abuse, and addiction do not diminish someone’s value as a person.
- The most valuable things I can give you are compassion, effort and loyalty.